Your donation is critical to the ongoing success of enrichment programs in North East ISD.
What are different ways I can donate?
- Online Giving: Gifts can be made by donating online.
- Checks: Checks should be made out to the North East Educational Foundation and mailed to
North East Educational Foundation
PO Box 591234
San Antonio, TX 78259
- Attend our Annual Gala: Starlight Gala Information
- United Way: Donors can contribute through United Way. Our number is 8050.
- Become a Friend
- Participate in the Big Give SA by giving at least $10 to NEEF
- Annual Golf Tournament: Tournament Information
- Gifts In Kind: Donors interested in giving door prizes and other items should contact NEEF at email@example.com
Is my donation tax deductible?
As a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization, donations to NEEF are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Each year, public school funding undergoes budget cuts and schools struggle to pay for the essentials. Many of the "extras" that make learning come to life for your child would not be funded without the assistance of NEEF. Examples of enrichment programs we have funded include reading and math labs, robotics programs, educational gardens, spanish language programs, computer software and musical instruments.