NEEF will direct its funding to district-wide, single campus and single classroom projects.
- Projects must enhance and support the instructional program
- Campus projects must be approved by both the Campus Improvement Committee and the principal
- District-wide projects must be approved by both the District-wide Educational Improvement Council and the Associate Superintendent of Instruction
- Project grant requests must be submitted on time (both online AND hard copy) with the proposed budget
- Digital copy must arrive via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 5, 2017 at 10 p.m.
- A hard copy must arrive at Central Office (8961 Tesoro Ste. 605) by March 9, 2017 at 4 p.m.
NEEF will accept two applications per campus. Priority will be given to grade-level or subject-wide campus projects over individual classroom projects.
Projects Should Not…
The following items will not be funded by the foundation:
- Personnel stipends/salaries and staff development costs
- Capital outlay items (fixtures, furnishings, and equipment) such as computer hardware, cameras, and bookshelves
- Travel costs including lodging or field trips
- Food, candy, drinks or any promotional items (stickers, pencils, pads, erasers, etc.)